Fellowships for the first year 2018-2019 of a PhD program in the U.S.A.
The PhD - graduate study fellowship are outright non renewable grants:
up to $70,000 for Ph.D. programs $20,000 for stipend and up to $50,000 for tuition and health insurance.
Applicants should have obtained their Bachelor's degree no earlier than January 1, 2014.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top university.
Students who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or Master 's degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding Bachelor's or Master's degree record;
4. submit an application to a graduate program (Ph.D.) in the U.S.A.;
5. have a good command of English and submit by November 15, 2017 a TOEFL iBT score of at least 100/120 or IELTS of 7.5/9;
6. submit GRE recommended test results of (VR>160, QR>160, AW>4.0).
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2017 at noon for graduate study in the U.S.A. during the academic year 2018-2019.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form.