Fellowships for the first year of a PhD program in the U.S.A. during 2020-2021.
The Fellowships are outright non-renewable grants for one academic year:
up to $70,000 for Ph.D. programs ($20,000 for stipend and up to $50,000 for tuition and health insurance).
Applicants should not have obtained their corresponding Bachelor's degree before January 1, 2016.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top university.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or Master 's degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding Bachelor's or Master's degree record;
4. submit an application to a Ph.D. program in the U.S.A.;
5. have a good command of English and submit by November 15, 2019 a TOEFL iBT score of >100/120 or IELTS score of >7.5/9;
6. submit GRE recommended test results of (VR>160, QR>160, AW>4.0) or equivalent graduate admission test results.
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2019 at 12 noon for graduate study in the U.S.A. during the academic year 2020-2021.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form.