Fellowships for Music study in the U.S.A. during 2020-2021.
The fellowships are outright non-renewable grant of up to $50,000. The stipend of $20,000 is to cover living and travel expenses. In addition, the Foundation pays up to $30,000 for tuition and health insurance at a U.S. School of Music (university level).
Applicants should not have obtained their corresponding Bachelor's degree before January 1,2016.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top School of Music.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or Master 's degree in Music or an equivalent foreign degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit a recent recording of personal performance or work on a CD;
4. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding academic record;
5. submit an application to a graduate Music school in the U.S.A.;
6. have a good command of English and submit by November 15, 2019 a TOEFL iBT score of >100/120 or IELTS score of >7.5/9;
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2019 at 12 noon for study during the academic year 2020-2021.
Information and eligibility form