Fellowships for Music study 2017-2018 in the U.S.A.
The fellowship is an outright non renewable grant of up to $48,000. The stipend of $18,000 is to cover living and travel expenses. In addition, the Foundation pays up to $30,000 for tuition and health insurance at a U.S. school of music (university level). Applicants should have obtained their bachelor's degree no earlier than January 1,2013. Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top school of Music.
Students who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Music or equivalent foreign degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit a recent recording of personal performance or work on a CD;
4. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding academic record;
5. have a good command of the English language and submit TOEFL or IELTS test score.
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2016 at noon for study during the academic year 2017-2018.
Information and eligibility form