Fellowships for Music study in the U.S.A.
The fellowship is an outright non renewable grant of up to $48,000. The stipend of $18,000 is to cover living and travel expenses. In addition, the Foundation pays up to $30,000 for tuition and health insurance at a U.S. school of music (university level). Applicants should have obtained their bachelor's degree no earlier than January 1,2012. Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top school of Music.
Students who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
1. hold the a Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Music or equivalent foreign degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit a recent recording of personal performance or work on a CD;
4. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding academic record;
5. have a good command of the English language and submit TOEFL or IELTS test score.
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2015 for study during the academic year 2016-2017.
Information and eligibility form