Fellowships for Music study in the U.S.A. during 2019-2020.
The fellowships are outright non-renewable grant of up to $48,000. The stipend of $18,000 is to cover living and travel expenses. In addition, the Foundation pays up to $30,000 for tuition and health insurance at a U.S. School of Music (university level).
Applicants should have obtained their bachelor's degree no earlier than January 1,2015. Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top School of Music.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Music or an equivalent foreign degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit a recent recording of personal performance or work on a CD;
4. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding academic record;
5. submit an application to a graduate Music School in the U.S.A..
6. have a good command of the English language and submit TOEFL or IELTS test score.
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2018 at 12 noon for study during the academic year 2019-2020.
Information and eligibility form