Fellowships for MBA or similar Management degree* studies 2015-2017 in the U.S.A.
* Similar degrees are typically specialized subsets of an MBA curriculum, e.g. MS degrees in Management Information Science, in Information Technology, in Financial Mathematics, in Computational Finance, in Marketing Management, ...
Candidates for a Master's degree in Business Administration or Management
may be awarded a conditional grant of up to $100,000 as an interest-free loan which must be repaid within five years after graduation. The grant covers tuition and compulsory fees including health insurance for two academic years of study in residence at a U.S. business school.
In addition, for the academic year 2015-2016 one Gustave Boël-Sofina outright grant will be awarded for tuition and compulsory fees of the first academic year of study.
Candidates who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
1. be a Belgian citizen;
2. hold at least a Master's degree from a Belgian University;
3. have an outstanding academic record;
4. have a good command of the English language;
5. have some evidence of meaningful work experience;
6. submit evidence of acceptance or of being waitlisted by one of the following U.S. business schools:
Carnegie Mellon University (David A. Tepper School of Business)
Cornell University (Johnson Graduate School of Management)
Dartmouth College (Tuck School of Business)
Duke University (Fuqua School of Business)
Emory University (Goizueta Business School)
Georgetown University (Mc Donough School of Business)
Indiana University (Kelley School of Business)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan School of Management)
New York University (Leonard N. Stern School of Business)
Northwestern University (Kellogg Graduate School of Management)
University of California at Los Angeles (The Anderson School of Management)
University of California, Berkeley (Haas School of Business)
University of Chicago
University of Michigan (Stephen M. Ross School of Business)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler Business School)
University of Pennsylvania (Wharton School)
University of Southern California (Marshall School of Business)
University of Texas at Austin (Mc Combs School of Business)
University of Virginia (Darden Graduate School of Business Administration)
Deadline for Application: Before May 1st for studies during the following two academic years.
Information and eligibility form