Fellowships for MBA and similar Management degree* in the U.S.A.
* Similar degrees include subsets of MBA programs: e.g. Master in Management Studies (MMS), MS in Management Studies (MSMS), Master in Management (MIM), Leaders for Global Operations (MIT-LGO), MBA/MA Lauder Program (Wharton School), MSx ( Stanford U.)....
Candidates for a Master's degree in Business Administration or Management
· ½ of the support will be an outright
· ½ of the support will be an
interest-free loan which must be repaid within five years after graduation.
Candidates for similar Management degrees* of
one year may be awarded fractional
support in proportion of the duration of their program.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or a Master's degree;
3. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding Bachelor's or Master's degree record;
4. have some evidence of meaningful work experience; 5. have a good command of English and submit a TOEFL iBt score of >100/120 or IELTS > 7.5/9 6. submit evidence of acceptance or of being waitlisted by one of the following U.S. busines schools for full-time residence in their U.S. program:
Carnegie Mellon University (David A. Tepper School of Business)
Cornell University (Johnson Graduate School of Management)
Dartmouth College (Tuck School of Business)
Duke University (Fuqua School of Business)
Emory University (Goizueta Business School)
Georgetown University (Mc Donough School of Business)
Indiana University (Kelley School of Business)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan School of Management)
New York University (Leonard N. Stern School of Business)
Northwestern University (Kellogg Graduate School of Management)
University of California at Los Angeles (The Anderson School of Management)
University of California, Berkeley (Haas School of Business)
University of Chicago
University of Michigan (Stephen M. Ross School of Business)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler Business School)
University of Pennsylvania (Wharton School)
University of Southern California (Marshall School of Business)
University of Texas at Austin (Mc Combs School of Business)
University of Virginia (Darden Graduate School of Business Administration) Washington University in St. Louis (Olin Business School)
Yale University - Yale School of Management
Deadline for Application: Before May 1st, for studies during the following two academic years.
Information and eligibility form