Fellowships for an LL.M. degree in the U.S.A. during 2020-2021.
The fellowship are outright non-renewable grants:
up to $50,000 for Master's programs
($20,000 for stipend and up to $30,000 for tuition and health insurance).
Applicants should have obtained their corresponding Bachelor's degree before January 1, 2015.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top university.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Master 's degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding Bachelor's or Master's degree record;
4. submit an application to an LL.M. degree program in the U.S.A.;
5. have a good command of English and submit by November 15, 2019, a TOEFL iBT score of >100/120 or IELTS score of >7.5/9;
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2019 at 12 noon for a LL.M. degree in the U.S.A. during the academic year 2020-2021.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form.