Fellowships for an LL.M. degree in the U.S.A. during 2021-2022.
The fellowship are outright non-renewable grants for one academic year:
up to $50,000 for an LL.M. degree towards tuition and health insurance
Applicants should not have obtained their corresponding Bachelor's degree before January 1, 2016.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top university.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Master 's degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding Bachelor's or Master's degree record;
4. submit an application to an LL.M. degree program in the U.S.A.;
5. have a good command of English and submit by November 15, 2020, a TOEFL iBT score of >100/120 or IELTS score of >7.5/9;
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2020 at 12 noon for a LL.M. degree in the U.S.A. during the academic year 2021-2022.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form.