Two-year Fellowships for an initial two-year Master's degree in the U.S.A. during 2019-2021.
These fellowships are outright grants for holders of the university Bachelor's degree wishing to obtain an initial two-year Master's degree in the USA:
for the first year of the Master's programs up to $60,000 ($20,000 for stipend and up to $40,000 for tuition and health insurance).
for the second year of the Master's programs up to $40,000 for tuition and health insurance, subject to obtaining an outstanding GPA for the first year.
Applicants should apply to the Foundation during their last year of bachelor studies or not have obtained a Bachelor's degree before January 1, 2018.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for 2 full academic years at a top university.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit official transcripts of 120 credits as evidence of an outstanding Bachelor's study record;
4. submit an application to a Master's program in the U.S.A.;
5. have a good command of English and submit by November 15, 2018 a TOEFL iBT score of at least 100/120 or IELTS of 7.5/9;
6. submit GRE test results (VR>155, QR>155, AW>3.5) or equivalent graduate admission test results.
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2018 at 12 noon for graduate study in the U.S.A. during the two academic years 2019-2021.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form.