HENRI BENEDICTUS FUND
managed by the
Fellowships for Biomedical Engineering Research 2021-2022 in the U.S.A.
The fellowships are outright non renewable grants:
- of $30,000 for doctoral fellows
- of $50,000 for post-doctoral fellows.
In addition, the Foundation pays for coverage of health insurance on its own insurance policy.
Fellowships must start between July 1, 2021 and December 31st, 2021 and Fellows are expected to stay for a period of 12 months in the U.S.A..
Doctoral applicants should have completed by July 1, 2021 no more than 2 years of their PhD program.
Post-doctoral (post-PhD) applicants should by July 1, 2021 have no more than 2 years since obtaining their Ph.D. degree.
Post-doctoral (post MD or post DVM) applicants should by July 1, 2021 have no more than 2 years of postdoctoral research experience (not including their years of clinical speciality training).
1. be enrolled in a PhD or equivalent doctoral degree program at a Belgian university
or hold a PhD degree or equivalent doctoral degree from a Belgian university, or be affiliated as a researcher with a Belgian university since at least two years.
2. have an outstanding academic record
3. have a good command of the English language
4. engage in doctoral or postdoctoral biomedical engineering research in the U.S.A.
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2020 at 12 noon for research starting in the U.S.A. between July 1 and December 31, 2021.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form