Fellowships for Graduate study 2015-2016 in the U.S.A.
The fellowship are outright non renewable grants:
up to $46,000 for Master's programs ($16,000 for stipend and up to $30,000 for tuition and health insurance).
up to $56,000 for Ph.D. programs ($16,000 for stipend and up to $40,000 for tuition and health insurance).
Applicants should have obtained their Bachelor's degree no earlier than January 1, 2011.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months).
Students who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Bachelor's or Master 's degree from a Belgian university at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit an application to a graduate program ( Master's or Ph.D. in the U.S.A.
4. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding academic record and GRE test results;
5. have a good command of the English language (TOEFL iBT score of at least 100/120 by November 15, 2014).
Deadline for Application
Before October 31,2014 for graduate study in the U.S.A. during the academic year 2015-2016.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form.