Fellowships for a Complementary Master* 2018-2019 in the U.S.A. * except LL.M.
The graduate study fellowship are outright non renewable grants:
up to $58,000 for Master's programs $18,000 for stipend and up to $40,000 for tuition and health insurance).
Applicants should have obtained their Bachelor's degree no earlier than January 1, 2014.
Fellows are expected to stay in the U.S.A. for a full academic year (nine months) at a top university.
Students who have means of their own to finance their studies in the U.S.A. may apply for an Honorary Fellowship of the Foundation.
1. hold the Belgian nationality;
2. hold a Master 's degree at the time of activation of the fellowship;
3. submit official transcripts as evidence of an outstanding Bachelor's and Master's degree record;
4. submit an application to a graduate program (Complementary Master ) in the U.S.A.;
5. have a good command of English and submit by November 15, 2017 a TOEFL iBT score of at least 100/120 or IELTS of 7.5/9;
6. submit GRE test results (VR>150, QR>150, AW>3.5) or GMAT results (VR>38, QR>44, AW>4, IR>6, total >700) or equivalent graduate admission test.
Deadline for Application
Before October 31, 2017 at noon for graduate study in the U.S.A. during the academic year 2018-2019.
To check your eligibility please fill out the eligibility form.