Alumni Award 2019
to encourage a young researcher in the BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
The Belgian American Educational Foundation (B.A.E.F.) announces an Alumni Award of EUR 10,000.00
in the field of the biomedical sciences including biological sciences, biochemistry, biophysics, genetics, microbiology, medicine, pharmacy, veterinary medicine,zoology, botany, agriculture and ecology.
1. The Award will be granted either to a Belgian researcher or to a researcher who is affiliated with a Belgian university since at least two years.
2. The candidates may not have reached the age of 36 on December 31, 2019.
3. Applications for the Award must be submitted before March 1, 2019 to B.A.E.F.
- a one page summary of his/her complete scientific work;
- his/her curriculum vitae ( in a word document) including a list of publications and the link to a personal professional website if existing.
For more information about the rules of the Alumni Award
Applicants can also obtain the Rules of the Alumni Award at
Rue d'Egmont 11 Egmontstraat, 1000 Brussels
Tel: 02/513 59 55 - Fax: 02/672 53 81 email: firstname.lastname@example.org website:http://www.baef.be